1 T lemon juice
2 T each flour and brown sugar
1 t cinnamon
1/2 pkg. puff pastry
- In a large bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice.
- Add flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix gently.
- On a lightly floured board, roll 1 block of pastry into a 12-inch circle (doesn't have to be perfect)
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pile apple filling in centre of circle.
- Gather edges of the pastry over the fruit and pinch edges together to seal into a lumpy package. A bit of water along each edge will make sealing easier.
- Brush with an egg wash and dust with a small amount of sugar.
- Bake at 400 F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on a rack before serving.