4 pieces bacon, uncooked
dill pickles, diced
salt and pepper
- Spread mustard on steak
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with diced pickles and onion
- Roll up and secure with skewers or string
- Melt butter till brown
- Add rolls and brown quickly.
- Add enough water to come half way up rolls and simmer for 1 hour
- Remove meat and mix up a roux.
- Add roux to meaty water and whisk until thickened.
- Add a dollop of sour cream
- Serve sauce over meat (remove skewers or string before serving)