1 1/2 C. skim milk
1 t. vanilla
1 1/2 C. flour
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Pour butter into large pan or smaller skillets and place them in the oven.
- In a blender, whip eggs together for a few minutes, then add milk and vanilla, then flour (a little at a time)
- Blend continuously until mixture is smooth - don't overbeat
- Pour batter into pans and bake on bottom shelf for 10-15 minutes
- Add warmed apple sauce spread in an even layer and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until puffy and golden brown - or leave plain and serve apple sauce separately.