2 T balsamic vinegar
1 T fresh thyme
4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, tenders removed
1 T olive oil
1 cup dry white wine or chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Brush prosciutto with 1 T vinegar, sprinkle with thyme and season with pepper.
- Wrap 2 pieces of prosciutto around each piece of chicken.
- In an ovenproof, non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast, about 12 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Return skillet to high heat and deglaze with wine and remaining vinegar, scraping up any brown bits.
- Bring to a boil and reduce sauce for 3 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce atop chicken to serve.