1 lb ricotta cheese
2 lbs fresh lasagna sheets
salt and pepper, to taste
1 egg yolk, for sealing ravioli
- Cut the uncooked fresh pasta sheets into 2-inch squares
- In a food processor, blend the boiled artichoke hearts with the ricotta cheese and salt and pepper until the mixture is thoroughly combined
- Put a spoonful of the puree on half of the squares.
- cover each square and seal them carefully so no water gets inside. To seal, brush the edges with egg yolk.
- Cook in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. The raviolis are cooked with they float.
- Serve with pesto sauce.