1 T baking powder
3/4 t salt
2 T sugar
1/4 C finely chopped fresh dill (or half dry)
1 C plain yogurt
1/2 C milk
3 T melted butter
1/2 C grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Sift flour with baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir in dill.
- Combine egg, yogurt, milk and melted butter (butter will harden into tiny clumps)
- Gently stir liquid mixture into flour mixture just until blended.
- Fold in grated cheese.
- Fill buttered muffin tins 3/4 full
- Bake in preheated 400 F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Makes 12-15 muffins.